Monday, October 10, 2011

In-Class Discussion #5

In class, we've been talking a lot about annotated bibliographies and our review of literature. I can't help but think about the last annotated bibliography I wrote, during my senior year of High school. It was about my resources for my senior project, an analysis on Edgar Allen Poe's influences on Steven King. Most of my resources all said the same things, biographies on each writer and the books I was using to compare them.

The result was really, honestly atrocious.

I got a horrible grade on it, and mostly because she said there wasn't enough there for her to evaluate. But she didn't tell me what she wanted to evaluate in the first place and I was really frustrated by that.

In short? I know Professor Lackey has given us very clear guidelines for this project, but I'm still pretty nervous about it. It can't possible be worse than last time, at least.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here. Let me know how we can help as we go.

    I'm thinking the problem with the last one is that all the sources said the same thing.....

    ReplyDelete