Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Project Review

If I could do this project over again...

The interview process was a lot of fun, actually. I enjoyed talking to Ally and she's very observant of the world around her. I got a lot more information than I expected to from someone so young. I probably would have done it earlier, definitely, but otherwise the interview itself was pretty easy.

I definitely would have done it earlier, though, so that I could have started my reflection earlier. It's supposed to be about 3 pages and I'm just not sure I have that much to say about the aftermath of this project. I feel kind of bad about that, but that's the truth of the matter. I would probably feel a little better about it if we hadn't lost the day of working on it in class and I'd been able to write and talk about it with the teacher nearby.

I also probably would have gotten a CD...I thought the professor had them for us, but just totally forgot to ask for one...

No comments:

Post a Comment